Online Cooking Class Descriptions (To enroll, scroll to the bottom)
How to Reserve Your Spot…
To enroll in any of the above cooking classes, please do so below. After I receive your payment, I will be in contact to confirm which class you wish to be a part of.
Enroll in a Cooking Class – 35€
All group cooking classes are 35€ per person. If you can produce a valid Military ID, you can take advantage of the military discounted rate below and purchase the class for only 25€.
*MILITARY DISCOUNT* Enroll in a 25€ Cooking Class
Please see the above class options and descriptions. Select this item for purchase if you are wanting to enroll in a cooking class and can show a valid Military ID at the time of the class. This is only for military personnel.
|Teresa’s New Booking Process FAQ|
|With the current state of our world, I have shifted all of my business online, for now. With that will come some growing pains. I appreciate you taking the time to grow with me! Below I hope I have answered all of the possible questions you might have about my new booking procedure…|
–How exactly do I reserve? All scheduled classes will have the same price, unless it’s specified. It is 30€ per participant (discounted to 25€ for military ID holders). Once I receive your payment via the PayPal buttons above, I will reach out to you to clarify which class you are interested in. I will send you the ingredient list and zoom link.
– Can I still email you to reserve my spot in an online group cooking class? No. Moving forward, all group class reservations will be made online on my website. You will be able to pay for and reserve directly on my website.
– Can I reserve a private online cooking class? Yes! Please email me at email@example.com .
– Are the prices listed per person or per household with the new online service? The prices are per person (ages 12 years & older) who will be watching or enjoying the class.
– Do I need to pay for children? All kids younger than 11 years old are free.
– What is your refund policy? At this time I am not offering refunds for online class reservations. However, if Chef Teresa must cancel the class for any reason, those who reserved will give a 100% refund.