Online Cooking Class Descriptions (To enroll, scroll to the bottom)
- Fri Dec 11th – 11am Baked Rice with Ham and Cheese 20€/pp GF
- Sat Dec 12th – 10:00am Ravioli from Scratch filled with Asiago Cheese 30€/pp V
- Sat Dec 12th – 6:00pm Cavatelli Pasta from Scratch + mixed Vegetables Sauce 25€/pp EF DF V (rolling pin and/or pasta machine NOT required)
- Mon Dec 14th – 6:30pm Chicken in Creamy Sauce + Spicy Broccoli 20€/pp EF
- Tue Dec 15th – 10:00am Meat Broth + Mini Meat Balls + Cheese Bread for Christmas Dinner – Main Dish 30€/pp
- Wed Dec 16th – 4:00 Risotto alla Parmigiana 25€/pp GF
- Thurs Dec 17th – 6:30pm Potato with Onion + Turkey Butter Scaloppine 20€/pp EF
- Fri Dec 18th – 11:00am Stuffed Calamari Getting ready for Christmas Eve – Main Dish 25€/pp
- Sat Dec 19th – 6:00pm Cantucci with and Almonds (aka Biscotti) + Cantucci with Almond flour and chocolate 20€/pp
- Mon Dec 21st – 10:30am Tomato and mixed meats, South Italy Style + Cavatelli Pasta from Scratch 25€/pp EF DF
- Tue Dec 22nd – 3:00pm Lasagna with Mixed Vegetables for Christmas Dinner – Main Dish 25€/pp V EF
- Wed Dec 23rd – Getting ready for Christmas Eve:
⁃ 10:30am Squid & Potatoes + Tunafish Sauce 25€/pp EF DF
⁃ 4:00pm Fritters with Codfish 20€/pp
- Sun Dec 27th – 3:00pm Vegetable Broth FREE V DF EF GF
- Mon Dec 28th – 4:00pm FRICO (Montasio Cheese, Potatoes and Onion) 25€/pp V EF GF
- Tue Dec 29th – 6:00pm Bread Baskets filled with Ham & Cheese and with Mushrooms & Smoked Scamorza + Cheesy Spinach 20€/pp.
- Wed Dec 30th – New Year’s Eve Dinner
– 7:00 pm Savory Crepes filled with Artichoke New Year’s Eve Dinner 25€/pp EF
- Thurs Dec 31st – New Year’s Eve Dinner
⁃ 10:00am Sausage with Lentils Soup + Potato Purée Main Dish 25€/pp EF GF
⁃ 6:30pm Crostini with Stracchino Cheese, with Tomato + Cheese Bread + Green Beans with Bacon – Appetizers 20€/pp EF
- Sat Jan 2nd – 6:00pm Potato Soup with Paprika *FREE* V GF EF DF
- Sun Jan 3rd – 11:00am Risotto with Radicchio + Vegetable Broth from Scratch 25€/pp EF V GF
- Tue Jan 5th – 6:00pm Puff Pastries with Apples 20€/pp
- Thurs Jan 7th – 10:00am Spezzatino ( Stewed Pork ) with Potato + Polenta 25€/pp EF GF DF
- Fri Jan 8th – 11:00am Mussels Sauce for Pasta 25€/pp EF GF DF
- Sat Jan 9th – 11:00am Spaghetti from Scratch with Tomato Sauce 25€/pp V DF NOTE: it’s necessary to have a Pasta Machine.
To enroll in a class, pay for the corresponding class price. I will then email you asking exactly which class you wish to take.
How to Reserve Your Spot…
To enroll in any of the above cooking classes, please do so below. After I receive your payment, I will be in contact to confirm which class you wish to be a part of.
Enroll in a 20€ Cooking Class
Please see the above class options and descriptions. Select this item for purchase if you are wanting to enroll in one of the 20€ cooking class options.
Enroll in a 25€ Cooking Class
Please see the above class options and descriptions. Select this item for purchase if you are wanting to enroll in one of the 25€ cooking class options.
Enroll in a 30€ Cooking Class
Please see the above class options and descriptions. Select this item for purchase if you are wanting to enroll in one of the 30€ cooking class options.
|Teresa’s New Booking Process FAQ|
|With the current state of our world, I have shifted all of my business online, for now. With that will come some growing pains. I appreciate you taking the time to grow with me! Below I hope I have answered all of the possible questions you might have about my new booking procedure…|
–How exactly do I reserve? On my website, I now have the option to purchase enrollment in classes based on prices. So, if you wish to enroll in the Panna Cotta & Strawberry Jam class which costs 10 euro’s per person, you will then pay for a 10 euro online cooking class on my website. Once I have received your payment, I will send an email to the email address you used to pay me with and will ask exactly which class you are wanting to enroll in. I will then send you the Zoom Link that you will join at the time of the class.
– Can I still email you to reserve my spot in an online group cooking class? No. Moving forward, all group class reservations will be made online on my website. You will be able to pay for and reserve directly on my website.
– Can I reserve a private online cooking class? Yes! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
– Are the prices listed per person or per household with the new online service? The prices are per person (ages 12 years & older) who will be watching or enjoying the class.
– Do I need to pay for children? All kids younger than 11 years old are free.
– What is your refund policy? At this time I am not offering refunds for online class reservations. However, if Chef Teresa must cancel the class for any reason, those who reserved will give a 100% refund.