Grape Harvest event is set between the end of August and the beginning of September, when grapes are ready to be picked up.
The program includes:
- Visiting a winery with wine tasting and experts explaining how to pair wines like as Prosecco, Ribolla Gialla, Moscato Rosa, Cabernet and Merlot.
- Driving to a farmhouse / agriturismo which is in the heart of Friuli Venezia Giulia countryside, where we are going to:
- Be welcome with Italian Aperitivo with wine, cheese and more food.
- Pick up the grapes
- Barefoot grapes stomp
- Enjoy a fresh just made grape juice
- Eat an Italian-style dinner cooked with produces by the farm.
The farm has a playground, animals and services. The event is opened to everyone, kids included.
The event is usually 5 hours long.
Subscribe my newsletter to stay updated on the event and when the registrations will be open in July.