A One-On-One Cooking Course in 6 lessons to introduce you to the basic secrets of Italian Cooking, perfect combination of few simple ingredients.
Teresa, an Italian certified chef, will cook with you, explaining the recipes you are making, giving you information about the ingredients and sharing her expertise.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued at the last class.
– Mixed meat broth from scratch
– Mixed vegetable broth from Scratch
|The broth is what a chef starts cooking as first thing in the morning. |
It is the basic ingredient for making Risotto, for soups, for softening some meat and some vegetables.
A cup of broth is full of nutrients and makes every recipe more flavorful.
– Italian Soffritto: basic, easy, good!
– Basic Tomato Sauce, 3 wayss
– Rice Soup w/ Potatoes, Carrots and Zucchini – South Italy style
– Boiled Rice w/ Cheese and Butter – North Italy Style
– Chicken Scaloppine cooked with Prosecco or white wine
– Easy Chicken Strips
– Boiled Potatoes:
Making puree (Italian Mashed Potatoes)
Making frico (Typical region meal)
– Tiramisù (Italian dessert)
- Cooking instructions by an Italian Certified Italian Chef
- Certificate of Completion
- recipes will be emailed
- Leftovers of what cooked and ingredients left, if any. Please, bring your own containers.