It’s warm outside and the sun is shining longer! Spring is flourishing and we are excited to spend some time outside, even if just in our yard or balcony.
While we are waiting patiently for better times, here is my NEWS:
- Spring Break Children Classes were a success! Thanks to all the children who had fun cooking with me from Italy and from Germany.
- April 6th is World Carbonara Day, so I have scheduled 2 “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” Classes for you to sign up for.
- April 11th is National Asparagus Day! I have scheduled an entire Asparagus Week!
- May 19th National Strawberry Day! Find out what sweet surprises I have in store! Maybe a Strawberry Tiramisu? Email me to find out!
- New Prices: My prices have never risen since I began this adventure, however due to covid and higher operating costs I have had to slightly increase prices to continue offering my services. I promise you the value and quality has not faltered!
- Vouchers and gift cards can be bought all year long.
- Private classes no longer have the same price of weekly scheduled cooking classes. New rates include: BASIC fee for a private cooking class is 50€, (discounted to 40€ for military ID holders), and then is 35€ each participant joining, (military ID holder discount applies as well, which is 25€ per participant).
- Method of payment for private cooking classes: when we set the class, I will send you an email with the link to pay via Credit Card.
- All scheduled classes will have the same price, unless it’s specified. It is 30€ per participant (discounted to 25€ for military ID holders).
- Method of payment of cooking classes in the calendar: You will find the button to click and pay with PayPal on my website, in the notes you can notate your class choice or send me an email on which class you are attending. I will email you the ingredients list and the Zoom link to the desired class. If you prefer direct credit card payment, email me the name of the cooking class, and the method of payment for the cooking classes. I will send you the link for paying with your credit card.
- I need your feedback and input: Would you be interested in subscribing to recorded cooking classes that you’d be able to directly access at your convenience? You would have access to 8 cooking classes a month for 3 months paying a discount of 35% off, saving money and giving you the ability to download the cooking classes for availability on your computer or device! Please send me a quick email (email@example.com) to let me know your thoughts on this.